Sunday, May 9, 2010

Church A and B

So last week was the first week I went to a different church and I went to yet another church this week. I'm going to post my reviews of the churches here. I'm loathe to say anything negative about any churches, so just keep in mind these are my little nit-picks and that just because a church isn't right for me doesn't make it a wonderful church.

First was HOC church. My first impression was ok. The people seemed nice enough, but not many people introduced themselves to me. The music was not my style at all. The message was very good, although the pastor ocassionally used strange idioms that confused me. My overall impression was OK, but I'm not sure this is the church for me. I'll give it another chance though by going to a prayer meeting or two.

Second church I visted was SCB. (more later)

No comments: